- Goal 1: Foster innovation in vaccine development and related technologies
- Goal 2: Maintain the highest levels of vaccine safety
- Goal 3: Increase knowledge of and confidence in routinely recommended vaccines
- Goal 4: Increase access to and use of all routinely recommended vaccines
- Goal 5: Protect the health of the nation by supporting global immunization efforts
All five goals are accompanied by a list of objectives and strategies associated with achieving each goal; all of which are driving towards the plan’s singular vision: “The United States will be a place where vaccine-preventable diseases are eliminated through safe and effective vaccination over the lifespan.”
Please note: HSDL login is required to view some of these resources.
Need help finding something? Ask one of our librarians for assistance!
Go to Source
Author: Vincent Milano