Most people aren’t aware that the CDC has lumped influenza together with Covid and pneumonia in death rates with a new name called “PIC.” This comes after the CDC confirmed that only 6% of Covid-related death certificates indicate Covid as the only cause, while 94% list other illnesses as the cause with an average of 2.6 comorbidities. In other words, if someone was in the hospital dying of heart disease and they tested everyone for Covid to separate them to other rooms or wings, Covid was marked on their death certificate. A perfect example of this is a nurse Corey’s Digs recently spoke with who had four deaths at her hospital. Two were in hospice care, one died of stage four cancer, and the other died of end stage COPD, but all four were documented as having Covid, so those deaths get added to the tallies being told to the public, who are none the wiser. What does that do to the actual statistics?
“PIC” – Hiding The Data
One of the most incredible things happening right before
everyone’s eyes, is the subversion of data by the Covid Tracking Project, the
CDC, Johns Hopkins, legacy news media, and numerous other sources. This is
sheer tricky, and a far cry from “science.”
This is the standard chart header on the CDC’s weekly report updates by week and state. They refuse to show a column strictly for Covid deaths only. Why? Is it because the CDC states that only 6% of all death certificates indicate that Covid was the only cause of death? If that were the case, that would reduce this chart’s death toll to only 14,055 people.
One can take their “deaths involving Covid-19 and pneumonia” and deduce that 45.54% of all Covid-related deaths included pneumonia, but they won’t separate that out. They even reflect a number of 6,813 for influenza deaths, but say “with OR without Covid-19 or pneumonia.” As a side note, that count is substantially low for flu deaths. Notice they did the same for the first pneumonia column as well, stating “with OR without Covid-19.” They have those hard numbers, so why won’t they let the public see them? They like to refer to this trickery as “PIC,” their new method for counting Covid deaths by lumping them in with pneumonia and influenza. Not only that, but the number of life-threatening conditions people died from, who happen to test positive for Covid, are staggering. They are basing lockdowns, restrictions, mask mandates, and crushing the economy on COVID deaths, but refuse to reflect COVID ONLY deaths.
In fact, due to Covid-19, the CDC decided to totally
suspend data collection for the 2020-2021 influenza season for the geographic
spread of influenza. This annual interactive map
goes back to 2003, but they put a halt to it in May 2020.
They are also alleging that 133 children have died in the U.S. from Covid-19, yet we would have no way of knowing if this is the case since they are lumping deaths in with influenza and pneumonia, as well as other comorbidities. During the 2019-2020 influenza season there were 195 pediatric deaths due to influenza.
Here is another example of a very misleading chart. They use the term “Covid-19 coded
deaths” when in fact only 6% are allegedly caused solely from Covid, according
to the CDC, while 94% have on average 2.6 comorbidities and are documented as
the cause on death certificates. Therefore, only those documented as Covid
being the cause of death should be reflected in blue. They then lump influenza,
Covid, and pneumonia together as “PIC” to show the highest marker on the chart,
in red. We already know that influenza is a common cause of pneumonia, and that
pneumonia is documented in over 45% of Covid-related deaths.
• As noted in Corey’s Digs Hospitalizations article, the Covid Tracking Project has officially hidden the cumulative hospitalizations (because it doesn’t hold water), as well as the recovery column (because it’s good news) from their website, and can only be viewed by downloading the data via csv file
• The CDC has stated that only 6% of death certificates indicated Covid-19
as the only cause
• They are lumping Covid-related deaths in with influenza and pneumonia as “PIC”
• 94% of Covid-related deaths have on average 2.6 comorbidities, with
40% of all deaths taking place in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and
• Only 6.6% of those who get tested, are testing positive, and of those 90% are asymptomatic, while multiple studies have shown tests pumping out false/positives
• The media has created a frenzy over hospitalizations, which are far
less than the 810,000 cases during the 2017-2018 influenza season, and there
are currently an alleged 91,635 Covid-related hospitalizations across the
entire U.S. as of November 28
• Those already dying from life-threatening illnesses, who happen to
test positive for Covid, are being added to the Covid-19 death totals, despite
the fact that 90% of them show no symptoms
• Original models suggested 1-2 million people would die in the U.S. alone from Covid. They allege 256,000 have, with 94% having comorbidities. To put this in perspective, over 600,000 people died of cancer last year, 655,000 people die each year from heart disease, and between 250,000 – 440,000 people die each year from medial errors
• They allege that masks work, yet after 8 months of wearing them they
allege people are dying
• They closed down the economy, people lost their businesses, millions
of people are waiting in food lines each week, the suicide rate has drastically
climbed, elective surgeries and other life-threatening diseases were all put on
hold and caused deaths, and masks are mandatory in many places causing
infections and other serious issues – all totally unwarranted and
And yet, despite all of this manipulation, the fact of the matter is,
the survival rate would only go up from what is already incredibly high.
We now know the numbers are being hidden and manipulated. They are also trying to create mass panic over hospitalizations that don’t even compare to the hospitalizations witnessed in the 2017-2018 flu season. Part 3 of this 5-part report will cover the data behind nursing homes, hospice, and long-term care facilities. It is a tragedy what they are putting the elderly and their families through during this time.
The post COVID-19 Pt. 2: CDC’s New “PIC” and The Hidden Data appeared first on coreysdigs.com.
Go to Source
Author: Corey Lynn